Getting your team set up is easy:
1. Give players your Team Code
2. Players can either download the iSoccer Mobile App, or go to playisoccer.com, and create a free account using the Team Code to join the team.
Here are a couple best practices for getting your team excited to use iSoccer to train at home.
- Create a competition around who can earn the most iSoccer Points in a month
- Send out video iSoccerWork once a week
- Post to the Team Feed once a week encouraging and recognizing players' iSoccer activities
- Score players on one or two iSoccer Challenges during practices (optional)