How to Enable Cash App direct deposit?
The biggest benefit of this service on the cash app is that you don't need to go anywhere. Also, it is a free service for all cash app users. If you are a verified user and want to start receiving checks on Cash App, you need to enable direct deposit. These are the steps to follow:
1. Open the Square payment app and press the "My Cash" button available at the far bottom-left corner.
2. Now select the cash button.
3. Move down to find the direct deposit option; press it.
4. Right here you can see the cash app routing number and your linked bank account number.
5. Select the "Get account" number option.
6. Here comes the terms and conditions link, you can read them or just check a box.
7. Now press the "Enable Direct Deposit Account" button.
This is how simply you can have your employer, company, or firm to pay you through checks. Once you follow the above-mentioned steps, the last step is to share the routing and Cash App account number with the paychecks provider.
Note: Only those users who have a cash card, they can enable Cash App paychecks deposit.
More Information Click Here: Cash App Direct Deposit