Share your thoughts on iSoccer: What do you like? What would you change?

Make iSoccer free but with ads?

How would you feel if iSoccer was totally free, but there would be ads in your account (like having to watch a short video ad before entering a score)??

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminiSoccer Support (Support Manager, iSoccer) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Colby Wright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE!!!! I had isoccer when everything was free and I used it all the time! Unfortunately, I'm not going to spend my money on a membership when they are perfectly capable of switching to ad based income. It really sucks that they chose this path, and they definitly lost me for now. I wouldn't mind in the least if we had ads, just let me get better!

• Rob Beal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this incorporated as I coach in very rural/lower income community where getting kids to play on team because of cost is huge struggle. So then asking them to signup to a monthly fee to use the isoccer app is not an option. If was able to have a free version that showed ads would be awesome. Folks who did not want ads could then pay the subscription to have ads removed from there experience.
        Rob

• Blake Frasur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea. I'm in college with little money to spend on things outside of school, but if iSoccer was free I would be able to improve vastly and possibly play on the school team. iSoccer would become about ten times better if it was free with ads.

Feedback and Knowledge Base